Tagged: Formula 1
- February 24, 2020 at 3:15 pm #14685
- February 29, 2020 at 3:06 pm #14938
- April 8, 2020 at 8:22 am #16138
- March 5, 2020 at 1:16 pm #15147TANKESParticipant
My guess is that you’re allready working on a video about the agreement between the F.I.A. and Ferrari but if not i would love a video about what this could mean for our beloved sport.
Is it possible that Ferrari agreed to a settlement without having used an illegal P.U. ?
Could it be that a certain ex Ferrari team boss put his head in a sling because he’s in his last term as F.I.A. president ?
- April 8, 2020 at 8:25 am #16139
I posted this a couple weeks ago but figured I’d follow up so you know I had already checked it off!
- April 8, 2020 at 8:20 am #16135
- April 16, 2020 at 11:25 pm #16161
- April 8, 2020 at 8:20 am #16136
- December 21, 2020 at 3:58 pm #18719
- April 8, 2020 at 8:21 am #16137
- April 12, 2020 at 8:35 am #16153
- December 28, 2020 at 12:14 pm #18805MTH_FormulaParticipant
A video I and i think most fans would be very interested in is Midfield drivers and how hard it really is for them to get an opportunity in a top team. Like how many underrated talents have missed out like for example kamui Kobayashi Or seemingly of course Nico hulkenberg. I think it plays well with the your video of perez to red bull and how this is a good step for the underrated. Because we focus on the drivers in the top teams but they are neglected
- October 5, 2020 at 3:14 pm #17817
- October 11, 2020 at 9:55 pm #17926nbpaceParticipant
I would like to see a slightly more technical video on the evolution of gearboxes… I think they were still driving manual gearboxes into the early 1990’s. How did it change the sport? What teams got left behind? Were any of the teams rewarded for early adoption / innovation? Why are CVT’s banned despite reliability and (arguably) faster lap times? ( < actually, both of those are not facts, but it can be argued either way)
Great channel by the way, I just found it recently but have been binging it for the past few days.
- November 3, 2020 at 6:03 pm #18249
- December 21, 2020 at 3:57 pm #18718
You mentioned this in the “Curious Case of Carlos Sainz” video: The myth of outperforming the car, and why the driver makes a difference, just not in the way people would expect. In context of the video the issue was mentioned in, it was in people discussing the Alonso Ferrari years when Alonso got close but not enough to win the title in 2010 and 2012. I think it’s important to address, because this sounds like a myth that needs to be dispelled for all drivers on the grid, and for the fans that get caught up in their own echo chambers, depending on who they root for.
- December 21, 2020 at 5:11 pm #18720
- February 25, 2020 at 7:25 pm #14748
- February 26, 2020 at 8:14 pm #14844
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.