The Sainz Norris battle of 2019 didn’t seem like much of a battle at all. But now with the Formula 1 2020 season is well underway and as of now, it appears Norris has the upper hand which has shocked some people. Now this may still turn as Carlos has an incredible amount of potential and seems to develop just as fast as the car is but these initial shock waves amongst the F1 community aren’t consistent with the data mention here before winter testing.
I’ve finally laid out all the explanations and analysis that led to what has so far been a correct prediction in the 2020 Sainz Norris battle in The Curious Case Of Carlos Sainz original F1 content video you can find on the official CYM YouTube channel. Subscribe if you haven’t already so you never miss out as that’s where I first publish these videos. I’ve also posted the video below for your convenience. You can find the Time Stamps underneath to respect your time. Enjoy!
Curious Case Of Carlos Sainz Timestamps
- Setting the setting the stage with 2020: 1:39
- The Model Explained: 6:46
- Data Carlos didn’t want you to see: 8:33
- Why the 2018 season is a good case study: 10:49
- Proof Red Bull made the right call in 2019 swapping: 12:40
- How Albon proved Red Bull right in 2019: 16:16
- This is about setting Sainz up for success, nothing more, nothing less: 18:23
Here are some other ways you can keep engaging with this Formula 1 Content:
- Subscribe on YouTube if you are new so I can keep making you these: Click Here To Subscribe
- Share this video if you think it’s interesting. It’s also the most powerful way to contribute to the growth of the channel by far:
Keep Watching F1 Original Story Videos
History of Formula 1 Eras
THE HISTORY OF FORMULA 1Experience the history of Formula 1 told through the lens of evolution. In this immersive Choose Your Own Era style video, you can either make 1 choice and enjoy the rest of the video or experience all the sequences throughout the series - it's...
Fernando Alonso’s Titles & The Toppling of Ferrari
The Changing Of The Guard Fernando Alonso is one of the most polarizing of all active drivers. But many have forgotten the time when he was unstoppable. While the events that played out in the 2005 and 2006 F1 seasons that led to the crowning of the young Spaniard...
The Worst Seat In Formula 1: Why Red Bull Picked Perez [EXPLAINED]
The Worst Seat In Formula 1Red Bull as a racing team is an interesting one. Given their short history, they've managed to do quite a bit in the world of Formula 1. But the latest move to drop Albon for the season Sergio Perez might reveal the major issue the team...