The Case For Logan Sargeant
Logan Sargeant as of today is the closest American talent to reaching Formula 1 glory. But how did he get here? & is he worth the seat? In this video we’ll take a deep look at his results throughout his long junior career across the globe all the way up to the intense title battle in the Formula 3 2020 season.
You can also find this story told on YouTube by clicking below:
And be sure to check out the Official CYMotorsport YouTube channel. Subscribe if you haven’t already so you never miss out as that’s where I first publish these videos. I’ve also posted the video below for your convenience. You can find the Time Stamps underneath to respect your time. Enjoy!
- CHAPTER 1: DEFYING ODDS: 0:01
- CHAPTER 2: FIGHT OR FLIGHT: 3:28
- CHAPTER 3: PUNCHING UP: 6:01
- CHAPTER 4: BUZZKILL: 9:32
- CHAPTER 5: MACAU MASTERCLASS: 10:36
- CHAPTER 6: FINAL PIECE OF THE PUZZLE: 17:45
- THE FINAL SHOWDOWN: 26:36
- 2020 TALE OF THE TAPE: 30:07
- A CHAMPION’S POV: 32:43
- THE JUNIOR SERIES JUGGERNAUT WEIGHS IN: 34:17
Here are some other ways you can keep engaging with this Formula 1 Content:
- Subscribe on YouTube if you are new so I can keep making you these: Click Here To Subscribe
- Share this video if you think it’s interesting. It’s also the most powerful way to contribute to the growth of the channel by far:
Keep Watching F1 Original Story Videos
The Changing Of The Guard Fernando Alonso is one of the most polarizing of all active drivers. But many have forgotten the time when he was unstoppable. While the events that played out in the 2005 and 2006 F1 seasons that led to the crowning of the young Spaniard...
The Worst Seat In Formula 1Red Bull as a racing team is an interesting one. Given their short history, they've managed to do quite a bit in the world of Formula 1. But the latest move to drop Albon for the season Sergio Perez might reveal the major issue the team...
Donut Media investigates Ferrari's dismal 2020 season to diagnose the horses that stopped prancing. Enjoy this video as Donut Media's Nolan (Past Gas Podcast), TommoF1, F1/E Reviews, and yours truly dig in to this case study of how to crash land a team that is...