The Formula 1 2010 season was the true test of world champions. As we head into the 2020 F1 season , we can use this as a baseline to see a driver’s grit and determination in the face of trying times. This is uniquely suited for the likes of Sebastian Vettel and how things fell apart at Ferrari, but how they can return. But now just Vettel – how all drivers with the will to win have a chance despite their machinery. Let’s never forget the Formula 1 2010 season or the Formula 1 2012 season as these epic journeys are gifts from the drivers passed to us fans. If you enjoy Formula 1 content and want more of it, make sure to subscribe to the Cranky Yankee Motorsport YouTube Channel and hit the bell so you never miss an update. It’s where I first post these videos for you. Time Stamps Below to respect your time:
- Fernando Sets The Tone – 1:03
- The Threat Of McLaren – 5:19
- Red Bull’s Worst Nightmare Comes True – 9:17
- Not Bad For A #2 Driver – 14:05
- Fernando Is Faster Than You – 17:00
- Alonso’s Monza Miracle – 22:53 Alonso Takes Control – 27:30
- 4 Driver Battle Royale In The Final Grand Prix Of The Season – 31:08
Here are some other ways you can keep engaging with this Formula 1 Content:
- Subscribe on YouTube if you are new so I can keep making you these: Click Here To Subscribe
- Share this video if you think it’s interesting. It’s also the most powerful way to contribute to the growth of the channel by far:
Keep Watching F1 Original Story Videos
History of Formula 1 Eras
THE HISTORY OF FORMULA 1Experience the history of Formula 1 told through the lens of evolution. In this immersive Choose Your Own Era style video, you can either make 1 choice and enjoy the rest of the video or experience all the sequences throughout the series - it's...
Fernando Alonso’s Titles & The Toppling of Ferrari
The Changing Of The Guard Fernando Alonso is one of the most polarizing of all active drivers. But many have forgotten the time when he was unstoppable. While the events that played out in the 2005 and 2006 F1 seasons that led to the crowning of the young Spaniard...
The Worst Seat In Formula 1: Why Red Bull Picked Perez [EXPLAINED]
The Worst Seat In Formula 1Red Bull as a racing team is an interesting one. Given their short history, they've managed to do quite a bit in the world of Formula 1. But the latest move to drop Albon for the season Sergio Perez might reveal the major issue the team...