In this Formula 1 original content video, we talk about what would make a Formula 1 driver throw their car into the wall on purpose? I’ll take you through the twist & turns of the events that followed the 2008 Singapore GP – more simply known as Crashgate. With the 2020 F1 season iarriving sooner than we all realize, it’s always good to revisit these incidents as they continue to happen and prove to not learn from history.
- ACT I – THE FALL FROM GRACE – 0:55
- Meet The Double World Champ: 1:55
- ACT II – THE CRASH – 4:02
- The Loop Hole – 5:44
- How Massa Ruined His Championship: 6:30
- The Animated Timeline – 8:20
- The FIA’s Official Accusation: 9:34
- The FISA Leaks – 10:02
- The Sentencing – 12:25
- Where’s There’s Smoke, There’s Fire – 14:08
- Did Alonso Know – 15:20
Follow my socials for all the bite-sized Formula 1 content:
- Instagram: @CrankyYankeeF1
- Twitter: @CrankyYankeeF1
- Facebook: @CrankyYankeeF1
Here are some other ways you can keep engaging with this Formula 1 Content:
- Subscribe on YouTube if you are new so I can keep making you these: Click Here To Subscribe
- Share this video if you think it’s interesting. It’s also the most powerful way to contribute to the growth of the channel by far:
Keep Watching F1 Original Videos
History of Formula 1 Eras
THE HISTORY OF FORMULA 1Experience the history of Formula 1 told through the lens of evolution. In this immersive Choose Your Own Era style video, you can either make 1 choice and enjoy the rest of the video or experience all the sequences throughout the series - it's...
Fernando Alonso’s Titles & The Toppling of Ferrari
The Changing Of The Guard Fernando Alonso is one of the most polarizing of all active drivers. But many have forgotten the time when he was unstoppable. While the events that played out in the 2005 and 2006 F1 seasons that led to the crowning of the young Spaniard...
The Worst Seat In Formula 1: Why Red Bull Picked Perez [EXPLAINED]
The Worst Seat In Formula 1Red Bull as a racing team is an interesting one. Given their short history, they've managed to do quite a bit in the world of Formula 1. But the latest move to drop Albon for the season Sergio Perez might reveal the major issue the team...