In this Formula 1 original content video, why an American driver is consciously absent from the grid for the 2020 F1 season in an unbiased analysis. As an F1 journalist and content creator, this story captures two critical reasons it is borderline impossible for Americans in Formula 1 to exist, let alone have meaningful careers.
- ACT 1 – TRADITION: 1:17
- How Bootlegging Changed American AutoRacing: 1:36
- The Legendary Bill France SR: 3:16
- How The Formula 1 Championship Marked Another Major Shift: 4:17
- ACT 2 – Development: 6:13
- Lewis Hamilton’s Path To Formula 1 Fame: 7:27
- American Drivers Who Made The Move To Formula 1: 10:25
- Reframing The Question: 13:55
Here are some other ways you can keep engaging with this Formula 1 Content:
- Subscribe on YouTube if you are new so I can keep making you these: Click Here To Subscribe
- Share this video if you think it’s interesting. It’s also the most powerful way to contribute to the growth of the channel by far:
Keep Watching F1 Original Videos
History of Formula 1 Eras
THE HISTORY OF FORMULA 1Experience the history of Formula 1 told through the lens of evolution. In this immersive Choose Your Own Era style video, you can either make 1 choice and enjoy the rest of the video or experience all the sequences throughout the series - it's...
Fernando Alonso’s Titles & The Toppling of Ferrari
The Changing Of The Guard Fernando Alonso is one of the most polarizing of all active drivers. But many have forgotten the time when he was unstoppable. While the events that played out in the 2005 and 2006 F1 seasons that led to the crowning of the young Spaniard...
The Worst Seat In Formula 1: Why Red Bull Picked Perez [EXPLAINED]
The Worst Seat In Formula 1Red Bull as a racing team is an interesting one. Given their short history, they've managed to do quite a bit in the world of Formula 1. But the latest move to drop Albon for the season Sergio Perez might reveal the major issue the team...