The 2005 US Grand Prix did irreparable damage to Formula 1’s ability to grow in the United States. But just what happened that day when only 6 cars started a Formula 1 race? We’ve since left The Indianapolis Motor Speedway and continue to race at The Circuit of The Americans according to the 2020 F1 season calendar. But a lot of other things were different that makes the 2005 US Grand Prix story unique – find out now! Time Stamps Below to respect your time:
- What do we need to know about the 2005 US Grand Prix for this story to make sense? – 0:23
- The REAL reason tyres failed at the 05 US grand prix (allegedly): 1:45
- The science behind the tyre failure (explained simply take it easy geniuses out there) – 3:25
- Michelin throws in the towel – 4:42
- Modeling out Schumi’s hot lap at the Indy GP (vs proposed chicane): 5:23
- What were the options that could have resulted in the grid racing? – 6:03
- My pathetic attempt at cartoon animation (i respect animators more than life now): 6:26
- I take the boomer approach to this controversy – 8:31
- Check out my social medias – 9:15
Here are some other ways you can keep engaging with this Formula 1 Content:
- Subscribe on YouTube if you are new so I can keep making you these: Click Here To Subscribe
- Share this video if you think it’s interesting. It’s also the most powerful way to contribute to the growth of the channel by far:
Keep Watching F1 Original Story Videos
THE HISTORY OF FORMULA 1Experience the history of Formula 1 told through the lens of evolution. In this immersive Choose Your Own Era style video, you can either make 1 choice and enjoy the rest of the video or experience all the sequences throughout the series - it's...
The Changing Of The Guard Fernando Alonso is one of the most polarizing of all active drivers. But many have forgotten the time when he was unstoppable. While the events that played out in the 2005 and 2006 F1 seasons that led to the crowning of the young Spaniard...
The Worst Seat In Formula 1Red Bull as a racing team is an interesting one. Given their short history, they've managed to do quite a bit in the world of Formula 1. But the latest move to drop Albon for the season Sergio Perez might reveal the major issue the team...