3 Wheel Victory & Red Bull’s Miss
The British GP Tyre Woes EXPLAINED
Watch The Full Video & Subscribe YouTube By Clicking The Image Below
British GP last lap madness explained in full for your viewing pleasure. Find out why F1’s 70th Anniversary Grand Prix will be even more promising in terms of on track action.
The British GP last lap was full of action – the kind us Formula 1 fans have always dreamed of. But buried within the chaos are a couple missed opportunities. In this video, we’ll explore the teams and drivers that missed out and the extent of these potential strategy errors.
Subscribe on YouTube to never miss an upload and help me keep making more content. Share this video if you feel someone you know would like to see it. It really helps us to keep growing and to keep bringing you more F1 content.
British GP Onboard Time Stamps
- Why Not Pitting Verstappen Was An Error: 1:07
- Lando Defends For Carlos: 2:50
- OF COURSE Tyres Blew Up: 3:09
- Valtteri’s Blown Tyre IN FULL: 3:42
- The Secret Lies With Rosberg: 5:28
- Sainz’s Nightmare: 7:07
- Brundle Nails It… AGAIN: 8:20
- Hamilton’s Puncture: 8:50
- Bono Gives Out Free Heart Attacks: 9:17